TVS recently announced its next iteration of iQube electric two-wheelers which would come in three different variants, namely iQube, iQube S and iQube ST. The vanilla iQube brings several upgrades and improvements under the hood while reducing the price of the previous generation. On the other hand, iQube S and ST come with a premium price tag and superior specs such as larger batteries and touchscreens compared to the vanilla iQube 2022. In this article, we review all the details you need to know about the new iQube TVS variants, such as availability, specifications, booking procedure and most importantly, price. So stick around till the end to find out what TVS’s new electric two-wheelers bring to the table.
TVS iQube 2022 Price in India, Availability
Although all variants of the TVS iQube 2022 have been announced, the price and availability of the top model iQube ST has yet to be revealed. With that out of the way, the vanilla iQube has been priced at Rs 1,66,564 in Delhi, which can be further reduced to Rs 98,564 by claiming the FAME II grant of Rs 51,000 provided by the government. Similarly, the iQube S was priced at Rs Rs 1,76,690, in Delhi, but after claiming the FAME II subsidy, the on-road price is down to Rs 1,08,690.
|iQube 2022 TVS Models||Off Road Awards (Delhi)||On-road prices (including subsidies)|
|TVS iQube||Rs 1,66,564||98,564 rupees|
|TVS iQube S||Rs 1,76,690||Rs 1,08,690|
|TVS iQube ST||To be determined||To be determined|
As for availability, TVS iQube electric scooters will be up for grabs in 85 cities nationwide ‘with deliveries taking up to 120 days from pre-booking, as the company claims. The range could give the Ola S1 and Ather 450 series a hard time.
Design TVS iQube 2022
2022 TVS iQube retains the same design as the older model, with some changes. JThe S and ST models are equipped with a large visor at the front, which incorporates the headlights and LED indicators. That said, there is no difference in the size and dimensions of iQube 2022 electric scooters. All variants boast a chunky design and twin telescopic front suspension with 12-inch alloy wheels and disc brake. There is a double shock absorber at the rear. Next, the new TVS iQube electric scooters come with a large storage space of 32 liters under the hood, which, for reference, can hold up to 2 medium-sized helmets simultaneously.
The company launched the iQube 2022 in Pearl White, Shiny Titanium Gray and Shiny Red. The iQube S comes in four different color options, namely Mercury Gray Glossy, Mint Blue, Lucid Yellow, and Copper Bronze Glossy, while the top-end iQube ST model comes in Starlight Blue Glossy, Titanium Gray Matte, Coral Sand. Shiny and Matte Bronze Copper.
2022 TVS iQube Electric Scooter Specifications
The TVS iQube 2022 is slightly better specified than the previous generation model. The company has increased the battery capacity of the scooters as well as the range, touch screen, Alexa voice control, fast charging solution, etc. Here’s everything you need to know about the 2022 TVS iQube electric scooter:
The vanilla iQube and iQube S models come with a claimed range of 100km on a single charge. On the other hand, the iQube ST can offer 145 km of range on a fully charged battery. The range is significantly better than the 2020 TVS iQube, which could only last 75 km on a single charge.
The performance of the TVS electric scooters is supported by a 4.4 kW motor, capable of delivering a top speed of 78 km/h on the regular and S models. The high-end ST variant, on the other hand, can reach slightly faster top speeds of 82 km/h.
The 3.4kWh TVS Motor designed battery found in the iQube and iQube S 2022 can be charged from 0-80% in less than 2 hours 50 minutes using a 950W output, while a full charge can take up to 4 hours and 30 minutes using 650W output, per the company. iQube’s ST model, however, boasts of a larger 5.1kWh battery, which can be charged quickly using a 1.5kW output, boosting the battery from 0% to 80% in 2 hours and 30 minutes.
The entire TVS iQube 2022 range comes with a large set of front-facing TFT touchscreens for turn-by-turn navigation, music control, accessing and interacting with notifications, and more. Moreover. The vanilla iQube and iQube S both feature a 5-inch screen while the ST model sports an even bigger 7-inch screen for a better display. These electric scooters are also capable of receiving OTA updates, which can improve performance and bring new features to vehicles. Among other features, TVS also has built-in Alexa support that allows users to check battery charge statistics remotely from their smartphones or smart devices.
Reservation of TVS iQube 2022 variants
Here is how you can purchase and book a test drive of the TVS iQube 2022 in India.
How to Buy TVS iQube Electric Two Wheeler Online in India
Interested buyers can reserve their TVS iQube 2022 through the company’s official website by paying a small reservation fee ranging from Rs 999 to Rs 5000 depending on the region. Also know that even if the electric two-wheeler has not been launched in your city, you can still fill out the reservation form to be informed later of its availability.
- Visit the TVS website and click on the “Book iQube” option on the top right. Alternatively, you can directly visit the page by clicking on here.
- Now select your preferred choice of iQube variant and the respective color you wish to choose. When done, click “Next”
- On the next screen, start typing your city name in the location field. Once your location appears among the options, select it
- Now fill in your personal details like mobile number, full name and email id for verification via OTP
- You will also be able to see the exact booking amount for your region
- Once you have received the OTP on your number or email, enter it on the next screen
- Fill in the additional details as shown with the payment amount for the TVS iQube booking
How to book a TVS iQube test drive
Like its other vehicles, TVS has opened trial bookings for the 2022 iQube electric ride-on through its website. Here’s how you can schedule a test drive online with your nearest TVS dealer.
- Visit the TVS website and click on the “Test Ride” option on the top right. Alternatively, you can directly visit the page by clicking on here.
- On the next screen, enter your city name and PIN to locate nearby TVS dealers and click “Next”.
- Continuing, you will be presented with a list of nearby dealers. Select one of your choices and click “Next”
- You must now choose and confirm the trial date. Select one and press “Next”
- Finally, enter all your personal information as required and click “Submit” to confirm your TVS iQube driving test
- Once done, you may receive a call or email from the dealer regarding your test drive